Sunday, June 7, 2009

June ins and outs

June is a BUSY month for the family Piper!! It began with Evans graduation, as I'd mentioned before. Followed promptly with my 29th (really) birthday. Ev and I shared the celebration with a dinner at Nicks Restaurant at Waitts Lake. What a beautiful day! And I was surprised by some BEAUTIFUL gerbera daisies from my handsome husband!! (thank you, honey!)

Now we are staring down the barrel of Fathers Day, Ashy's 4th birthday party, followed closely by both her actual birthday and Patrick's departure for 3 weeks to Jump Master school at Ft Benning, Ga. Needless to say, I am going to have my hands full! But I have great aspirations of spending lots of quality time with my girls and catching up on some scrapbooking.

Im getting closer and closer to my goal of saving up enough money for my NEW CAMERA, to help support my scrapbooking hobby! I cant wait!!! But, you know how that goes. Things like gifts for children keep coming up... ;-)

Also, Im adding links to the blog where you SHOULD be able to click and see pics of the girls, as well as some of the scrapbook pages I've made!

0 comments: