Monday, June 8, 2009

Project: Organization!

For the first time in a few weeks now, the weather is less than perfect, so, I am on an organization SPREE!! Its begun with my photos, and now has moved into the kitchen!! I dont know about you, but I LOVE Better Homes and Gardens!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! (this was the first clue I got that Im getting OLD!) I will occasionally tear out recipes, helpful articles, pretty pictures...so I made myself a BHG cook book!! I am going to make a cover graphic and some section dividers. Im kinda proud of myself! ;-)


Im onto the office next. Id love to have a spot to go and hide away to work on my graphics or scrapbook or read if I want, and I know it would be nice for Piper to have a place to study that is chaos everywhere!

Now, onto birthday party invitations for a little girl I know who is about to turn 4!! I cant believe my baby is almost 4!! And my baby brother turned 18 and graduated HIGH SCHOOL!! What a week...Much more later, I am sure!! XOXO

0 comments: