Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday...Time to get ORGANIZED!

Im going to start a new "thang" on Wednesdays that I've seen on other blogs, and I enjoy it. I even look forward to it! Its "Wordless Wednesday!" Each Wednesday (that I remember, LOL!) I will post a picture or 2 having to do with what is going on in our lives at the time.






I have had my new desk down in my "studio" now for 2 weeks. Time to get it all organized! So during nap time today, I will be in my ((COLD)) basement, organizing, setting up my heaters, and creating a lovely studio to call my own! HURRAY!!!

In the weeks to come, Tiny Belles Boutique has our first tutu birthday party, a tutu/jewelry photo shoot with Stillpoint Photography, our website is in the hands of an AMAZING and capable designer, Becky Wilberding, and, on top of all that, I am helping throw my dear friend Marie a baby shower, and preparing for Gracie Pies FIRST BIRTHDAY!! (which, of course, is coming with all kinds of fun new product ideas!)

Well, this was hardly a "Wordless" post, was it? ;-)

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.