Monday, January 11, 2010

January 3rd-10th


January 3rd
I didn't take this picture, but I made a copy of it today. This is (l) my grandmother, Doris Anne Moye-Aiello and (r) my Great Grandmother (and namesake) Emily Shimmon Duncan Moye. I just think its beautiful. This will be added to my family photo wall soon!


January 4th
Meet Gracie. Gracie Loves Cheerios. Give the girl a Cheerio, and you have her heart. End of story.


January 5th
For Christmas this year, Ashlynn got Uno. Micky Mouse CLUBHOUSE Uno! So, now, every night before bed, we play Uno. She even kind of gets the rules!


January 6th
Every now and again, the stars align, the moon is blue, and 2 moms of toddlers and babies get an evening out! Tonight, Angela Parris and I went to Twiggs and enjoyed a beautiful martini and some fries. And I don't think either of us were able to finish a sentence or a thought all night. SIGH. I love good friends!


January 7th
I love this smile. She is my partner in crime, my best friend, and my biggest challenge. Without her sass and spunk, my day wouldn't be complete.


January 8th
I wanted to get a shot of the girls in their matching(ish) Christmas jammies in front of the tree before I took it down. I think they speak for themselves. Gracie is on the MOVE!


January 9th
Like I said, Gracie is on the MOVE! I have been getting a lot of blurry butt shots of this one in the last few weeks.


Did I mention she is on the MOVE?? Shes only been really crawling for about 2 weeks!! Today, like it was nothing, she got up on her knees, and stood right up like she'd been doing it her entire life! You can see how proud she is of herself. (Note: a few hours later, Gracie's first goose egg.)

0 comments: